Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesdays with Moon

Today was a very busy day to be without a car. To make an 8:00 a.m. physical therapy appointment I needed to leave the house by 7:15. I was wonderfully cool and I almost hated getting on the bus but I knew if I walked the three miles by the time I got there I'd be a sweaty mess and I had other things to do afterwards.

My former watercolor teacher called me a few weeks ago and asked me to join a class she was starting on the first. I planned to just go and register and not paint; I'd drag my materials next week. When I got there late, because of my other errands, I found she isn't teaching a class and there weren't any other students. She is a bit on the flaky side and must have forgotten who she'd called. This didn't surprise me but did disappoint me. I was looking for a kick in the butt to get back into painting and now I've got to motivate myself which won't happen because I've got my hands full just keeping on track with "no gas Tuesdays"!

No comments:

Post a Comment