Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tales from the teardrop: Learning how to type in a bumpy truck

This started much earlier and a fair bit longer, too but going over a bumpy road some where west of Barstow I went up in the air and came down on something that deleted my note. The iPad has no "undo" button so, frustrated I put it away until after lunch. I should find a "word" type app somewhere that let's me save work. I believe Blogger must use Flash so I can't type directly into my blog. There is no such thing as failure. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    What about sending it to the blog as an email. I leave the address off, incase it "disappears" such as yours did, then it goes into the drafts. When it's all finished, I send it to the blog and (yea) it appears.

    I'm just full of suggestions and other assorted bs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any help is always excepted.

    ReplyDelete