Friday, June 25, 2010

Tales from the teardrop: back to civilization

We are heading to Pueblo this morning, early 6:30am. Dan is working this afternoon and wants to get registered. He would have preferred to arrive yesterday but we should be fine, we do have a reservation at the fairgrounds.

It was fun to stop and see where Barb and Norm spend their summers. It is a lovely area and I can see what draws them back. We took a boat trip through the Black Canyon of the Gunnison and the guide was very good. How I would love to have that job. Maybe I'll apply for a summer job next year.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:11 AM

    I just discovered your bloggings .... Have been watching and waiting on FB. Sounds like you are having fun with a few complications; Mosquitos, starter problems. I'm anxious to hear more and of course, see the photos...

    ReplyDelete