Sunday, July 02, 2006

Here taco, taco

I don't usually mix food with this blog, Peanut Butter Étouffee takes care of that, but there is a blog, The Great Taco Hunt and it is more fun than a cold beer on a Friday night.

Bandini travels the streets of Los Angeles--and surrounding areas--stalking for the perfecto taco. His imaginative reviews of taco stands, and as of late taco truck, is a true guide of Los Angeles. Now there's something I've never tried, rolling tacos. He rates the taco sellers and even has his reviews broken down by area; I've got to try Tacos Chatos in West LA.

I feel so sorry for people who don't live in Southern California, they don't know what they are missing.

1 comment:

  1. I swear when I arrive we are going to try some of these. We must print out the locations and put them in the car.

    ReplyDelete