Saturday, July 17, 2010

Raise your hand if you hate this hot weather

When we have these hot spells it makes me think we're being punished for something, you know, like leaving the windows down on the car or dishes in the sink overnight, something not so bad as to send us to hell just bad enough to let us feel like we're vacationing there. Looks like our stay has been held over and won't start to get below 90 until later next week.

I love summer but hate when everything you touch in your car gives you first degree burns. I feel as if everything is just over cooked, myself included.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:50 AM

    I'm not only raising my hand, I'm waving both hands. Yes it's too hot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. raising my hand also..........it's quite warm for here. I started handing out water to folks that have never been here before. Heats one thing but heat plus altitude in a whole other risk. HYDRATE please.

    ReplyDelete