Friday, December 01, 2006

I am from the planet Valdor, pee in this cup

Doctors intimidate me. I can't say why, maybe it's the tools they have and the fact they have to sterilize them. They also can make you do things you'd never choose to do on your own like peeing in a cup. I've never woke up in the morning and said, "Hey, before I eat or drink anything, why don't I just take a whiz in this mug." It must be some mind control.

Where else do we willingly strip down to our bare nothingness in a strangers house and wear a paper robe and not question what will be going on. I leave my socks on because it give me a false sense of security. If there is an emergency, and I have to run out, at least I have something on my feet. Please don't try to imagine me wearing my red socks and clutching a paper gown running down the hall it will keep you up nights.

Isn't it sort of creepy how they don't have a sense of humor? Lucky's the patient who's doctor can smile at a joke let alone say anything remotely humorous. It's like they aren't human or maybe they're alien. That sure would explain the colonoscopy procedure.

I'll be right back I've just gotten a desire to have someone stick me with a needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment