Thursday, December 07, 2006

News flash to holiday shoppers

If you are standing in a checkout line eventually someone will ask you for some method of payment so get your damn finger out of you nose and be ready.

Do you suppose people who wait until the clerk say, "That will be xxx." before they decide how to pay are expecting the clerk to say, "You're so damn ravishing today, why don't you just blink those baby blues and we'll call it even." I do believe some were just dropped from outer space and don't have a clue what to do.

Think ahead, ya morons! Wait these are the same people trying to cross six lanes of traffic because--oh oh, there's my exit--so I guess they've not given any thought to how this transaction will end. The fucking money won't escape open the wallet.

As you can see I've already lost what little holiday spirit I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment