Thursday, November 30, 2006

What next?

It was brought to my attention today that it's been a while since I wrote on this blog. Like I didn't know that? Sheesh.

I've been in a funk and can't put my finger on what's causing it. I've got a list of probable causes going and it could be a number of things including that dunderhead of a president and now the president of Iran is sending us letters. I wish he wouldn't. It's like a nosy old uncle writing to tell you your brother is a jerk. Yeah, we know, we were trying to get rid of him but you know the family voted and there must have been some alcohol involved because somehow we voted him to stay around for another few years.

And now it looks like Italy is pissed at Ikea for not selling nativity scenes. Guido, they sell f-ing furniture not religious items. Don't we have more to worry about? Get this, some Italian minister is asking Christians AND atheists to boycott them. Atheists? Why the hell would they care?

No comments:

Post a Comment