Monday, November 06, 2006

Fall Apples

I have a new computer and I couldn't be happier. I'm a MAC person, always have been and this purchase was no different. If you haven't been to an Apple store do yourself a favor. It's like going to Disneyland. Jeeps, I was even thinking of working part time just to play with all the new stuff. The Ipod Shuffle is the cutest damn think. I'm trying to figure out why I need one but for 80 bucks who can resist.

My new edition is an iMac Intel Core Duo with a gig of ram, one gb, imagine that. The last machine I had, only five years old, had 130 mb of ram. This one is small, I've gone from a tower to just something that sits on the desktop. This one is cheaper and the screen is bigger than my Studio Display, which I loved but five years things start to go.

So expect great things from me in coming months, just as soon as I get used to the new mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment