Saturday, October 21, 2006

No one is at fault, just an observation

I'm enjoying my drawing class more than watercolor. Drawing is so much easier, it's comfortable, not a stretch, while the watercolor makes me frustrated. There is some part of me that feels I need the discipline of the watercolor because I always take the easy path but that's odd. Why the hell would I choose discipline at this time of my life when I've never chosen it before.

I have the same teacher for both and it was strange, she didn't really take me seriously until I took the drawing class. I'm still the same dedicated person but when she saw I could draw it was if I'd earned my credentials. Nothing comes automatic. Why does respect only come after accomplishment? I'm just as guilty, we all are. You are only as good as …

No comments:

Post a Comment