Listen, I'm not stupid enough to think every thing either candidate promises will ever happen. So why vote for either one? Mc Cain changed his core values to become the nominee and will stop at nothing to get elected. Check this new smear ad from Mc Cain: A License to Kill.
Mc Cain was:
- Big supporter of the War in Iraq
- Broke with administration about war strategy
- Lead charge against Abu Grabe Prision scandal and Rumsfeld (another war criminal)
- Lead legislation to change policy on torture
- Was against Bush's tax cuts
- Became supporter of Bush's tax cuts
- Agreed with administration plan to let CIA use tougher interrogation techniques than the military
- Hired Karl Rove's henchmen to run his final campaign. The very people who ran the smear campaign in the south when he was running against Bush for the Rep. nomination; the very same people
One of Obama's shinning qualities for me? He had many but he taught Constituinal Law, he knows the importance of the Consitution and possible won't use it as a desk blotter.
Fact Check, a great resource for correct information. Also a wonderful presentation on Frontline, The Choice.
Get out there and VOTE!