We lost a few friends:
Walker, Ken, Lois,
Made some new ones:
Gail, Paul, Jeremy, Ken, Kathy
Connected with some old ones:
Nikki, Darryl, Dorothy, Scott
- My sister and husband sold their house in Florida and took to the open road.
- My lemon tree gave forth green buds, flowers and finally this past week, lemons.
- I got to see my sister three times this year, three!
- The fires didn't come into our little valley, this year, but the wind did.
- Apple stock rose 134% this year, amazing.
- I started working in pastels and produced quite a bit. Down side, I sold nothing.
- My garden tour was successful and I continue to love giving tours at the Getty Center.
- Riding public transportation and walking became important.
- After 37 years of marriage, we both learned more about each other.
- We learned how to fill and empty a black water tank.
- I discovered I can has cheezeburger?
- There's only one more year to his presidency, crazy though it will be, one more year.
For me, I only hope I can continue to continue for one more year.