If you'd like to use this month's calendar as your desktop pattern for your computer please use the following instructions. If you have any questions you can leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I've changed the sizes a bit and removed the large image and replaced it with something a bit smaller, 1023 x 680.
- Click on appropriate link. large calendar, 1024 x 680 or small calendar, 800 x 500
- PC users-right click or Mac users Control click, the image and select "Set as Desktop Background"
Don't want it once you've selected it?
- Select Start, Control Panel, Appearance & Themes, Change desktop background.
- If the image is distorted, select "center" under Position.
- To remove, select none and apply.
- Select System Preferences
- Desktop & Screen Saver
- Select a new image
- If the image is distorted, select "center" from the pull-down