Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Don't look

When did the crack of someone's ass, male or female, become a fashion statement? Weren't plumbers the butt (sorry) of a joke when they bent over and displayed the butt-crack? I volunteer at a wonderful museum in LA and I adore meeting our visitors from all parts of the world but I'm noticing a disturbing trend. Not only Americans are putting their "hineys" on display, the whole wide world seems to think this is appropriate.

Butts in the appropriate place are fine but "tushy" cleavage when you're tipping the scales at 200, male or female, is not. Wrong, very very wrong.

4 comments:

  1. oh thank god pics did not accompany this.........this visual enough is disgusting. I have often wondered if some people look in the mirror before they leave the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and who said to them "hey, you look good dressed like that" when they left the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I started keeping my sunglasses there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:51 AM

    Plumbers crack = Universal phenomene

    ReplyDelete