Friday, June 16, 2006

Are you sure you want white?

My new master bath is white. White tile floor, counter, shower; everything is white. Oh, except the walls they are a dark blue-gray. It's a striking combination. I gave all my attention to picking out the color and none to the upkeep of this bathroom.

It's not that it's difficult to clean. The problem is it shows everything. I never thought we were particularly hairy people but I can mop the floor every day and every morning it looks as if someone's shaved a dog in there. Where does it come from? Are there hairy little gnomes sneaking in at night? If so, I wish they'd clean up after themselves. Maybe we are going bald. Hope it happens soon. I'm tired of mopping this floor.

1 comment:

  1. White is such a good decorating idea, but living with it is a pain. I once roomed with a friend who had white carpeting. We were always cleaning, but when she spilled her Cabernet, she cried all night.

    This Sunday is the anniversary weekend of the Hollywood Farmers' Market and I hope to find more blueberries.

    Michael picked up a camera on his trip out of state, and when he gets back home, he's supposed to let me borrow it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete