Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cheney: indecent exposure

I really wanted to post volumes about our dear Vice President but the more I read the more depressed I feel so I've decided just to mention how indecent he is. That's the only word right now I can use. I'd rather be more eloquent but "motherfucker" keeps coming to mind so I'll stick with indecent. The definition of the word, "offensive to public moral values, immodest," seems to stick to him like glue so indecent is what I'll call him for now. Just read any news article about him for the last three days I think you'll agree he has exposed himself for what he really is, indecent. You can almost hear his teeth grinding as he back-peddled about the Murtha incident. Face it Dick, this is an immoral war you and the other henchmen dragged us into.

What I actually wanted this post to be about was being thankful. So what if we only get mushy this time of year and collectively voice our thanks; I'm thankful for being able to live in a country that allows me to voice my opinions about anything. I hope we'll be able to do it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment