Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My blog IS my bastard child

As always, I've been chastised for neglecting my blog. My only excuse is: this is not a publication, nor a job. I do it for the fun of it and if I'm busy with other projects, it will take a backseat for a while.

Eliminating any unnecessary visits to my site is quite easy; use a little free app like Bloglines. Just sign up and it will alert you to new published content on a variety of sites, doesn't have to be just blogs and it will make your life trouble free. Well, trouble free except for:
Good grief, last year California ranked 40th in the nation. A little reminder for those of you graduating last year; we are a nation of fifty states. Take the time and read the last link. If that doesn't put a damper on your good mood, I'd love to take what you take.

Oh, and I have pickles for anyone who cares to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment