September is creeping up on us like a cheap pair of panties so before it overtakes us, here's this month's calendar.
- Click on appropriate link. large calendar, 1680 x 1050 or small calendar, 800 x 500, this opens just the calendar in another window.
- PC users-right click or Mac users Control click, the image and select "Set as Desktop Background"
Don't want it once you've selected it?
- Select Start, Control Panel, Appearance & Themes, Change desktop background.
- If the image is distorted, select "center" under Position.
- To remove, select none and apply.
- Select System Preferences
- Desktop & Screen Saver
- Select a new image
- If the image is distorted, select "center" from the pull-down