When I'm at the computer I never seem to have a calendar when I want it so I've created a desktop background picture to be used as a calendar. It's easy but you need to know how to change your background on your computer. Here are some quick steps:
- Click on appropriate link.
large calendar, 1680 x 1050
medium calendar, 1024 x 640
small calendar, 800 x 500
- PC users-right click or Mac users Control click, the image and select "Set as Desktop Background"
Don't want it once you've selected it?
- Select Start, Control Panel, Appearance & Themes, Change desktop background.
- If the image is distorted, select "center" under Position.
- To remove, select none and apply.
- Select System Preferences
- Desktop & Screen Saver
- Select a new image
- If the image is distorted, select "center" from the pull-down
Does it work for your machine?
Is it too big/too small?
Wouldn't want this on your desktop?