Sunday, February 11, 2007

Desperate measures

It took me two weeks to finally kick this viraemea I had only to have darling husband come down with something equally as evil.

I'm sure what he had was contagious, hell, I gave it to him, but I'm not sure it was on the same level as Ebola. Desperate times call for desperate measures and poor guy was desperate to have some uninterrupted sleep.

This was just to keep people from ringing the damn door bell. It seemed when he was trying to nap there was a light that signaled everyone to approach our door, especially real estate agents.

This helped and even though he's on the mend I just might keep it for days when I just don't want to talk to people.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you all get better real soon, please. A dear friend of mine has been ill with this same bug since the day after Christmas. Sending you good thoughts and warm wishes for health and happiness.
    Salud!

    ReplyDelete