Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Three hots and a cot

Sister/Aunt Weed/Doodles will be visiting next week so we'll either post a lot or be just too busy and not get too it. I hope it's the former. We are tidying up the guest room which means Buddy gets evicted while she's here but one more person in the house means more treats so it's a trade off.

She's already started a list of what she wants me to cook and I think I'm going to put together a list of my own. We do know for sure that lil bird will be making us some of her yummy ice cream.

So I'm putting you all on notice--don't beat me up for not posting regularly. Anyone who knows me know the two sisty uglers can get distracted by the smallest of things.

"I know, let's drive to the desert ... oh look, a chicken."

We do plan to find some of Great Taco Hunt's Four-Tacos-or-more establishments and hopefully a visit to Late Night TV's Craig Ferguson. Hopefully the PBE girls will make it down to the desert without too many side trips.


As Weed says "stay tuna'd!"


1 comment: