Friday, August 25, 2006

He'll be here on Monday

Who is he? Dave Matthews and I'll be seeing the Monday concert at the Hollywood Bowl with my darling daughter. She usually sees him at least twice when he's in the area and I get to go once. This time she will see three concerts, Irvine tonight, Chula Vista tomorrow night and Hollywood on Monday.

That photo was from one of my all time favorite concerts, Vegas, and I think it was 1999. Little Bird would be able to say exactly you see, she's the big fan, I like his band a lot but most of the fun is going with her.

So Monday night I'll pick her up and we'll make the pilgrimage and shout and dance and be deaf for the next day but I wouldn't miss it for the world. Heck, who knows how many more years will I be able to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment