Thursday, September 23, 2010

As you like it.

Sometimes things are not as advertised. My first Art class was Wednesday evening and it was better than I expected. The class is small, less than a dozen, the teach a nut; his favorite saying, " I shit you not" and he is very prepared, very.

Wednesdays are a busy day for me but I'll survive. Pilates in the morning, Getty Center the afternoon then off to Westwood for three hours and finally a long drive home. One would think the traffic on the 405 at 10:00 p.m. would be light. Think again. I'm not sure there is ever a time when the traffic is light on the 405. Parking turned out easier than I figured with a $5 lot just a block or so walk, and just like the freeway, the streets of Westwood are quite lively at 10.

It's fun to be taking a class again and for the next ten weeks I'll be very challenged and might end up being a better artist. I shit you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment