This is what the former House speaker and possible (just kill me now) 2012 presidential candidate had to say,
"Nazis don't have the right to put up a sign next to the holocaust museum in Washington … "
Let's just logically think this through, shall we?
- Were there any Nazis that didn't follow, whole-heartedly, Hitler?
- Are there any Nazis today that don't follow the Ayran Nation philosophy?
- Are there any Nazis today that follow an altruistic form of religion?
- Are there decent Islamic people in this country?
- Were there Muslims that died on 9/11?
- Are there Muslims in our military right now fighting in the Middle East for the American way of life?
- Do they have the right to practice their religion here in these United States?
Newt, you can't cherry-pick the Bill of Rights for your own beliefs. They're for all of us, as hard as that might be for you to swallow, ALL.
Now, go home.
Oh, and you are a putz.