Not meant to scare, this pumpkin started out a friendly guy but somehow turned a little ominous.
Do you enjoy these calendars? I know a few people download it for their desktop. Let me know if you could use a different size.
- Click on appropriate link. large calendar, 1680 x 1050 or small calendar, 800 x 500
- PC users-right click or Mac users Control click, the image and select "Set as Desktop Background"
Don't want it once you've selected it?
- Select Start, Control Panel, Appearance & Themes, Change desktop background.
- If the image is distorted, select "center" under Position.
- To remove, select none and apply.
- Select System Preferences
- Desktop & Screen Saver
- Select a new image
- If the image is distorted, select "center" from the pull-down