Monday, September 26, 2011

It's just time I'm wasting

I sat down at my computer to Google something. Something I wanted to know the answer to. It was important enough to sit down and turn on my computer. You see, I usually just pick up the iPad but my darling companion is hogging it right now.

So I sit down and go right to Google, oh but first maybe I'll read my Twitter. Who knows what important information will be there. Nope, nothing today. Back to Google, but wait, I should look at my list of feeds, you know, those important sites. Love to read Pioneer Woman wonder what she's cooking for dinner. Oh, the Getty Blog has something interesting so I spend ten minutes reading.

Yes, now back to Google. Gee, look what the market did today, sheesh, depressing but if I'm looking at that then maybe I should look at my checking account balance. Good, all bills paid and not overdrawn. That makes me feel good.

Back on the Google search page but for the life of me I can't remember what I originally wanted to know. Do you suppose it was important? Yesterday I thought it was important to look up the lyrics for Cielito Lindo. Oh, I'm sure it will come to me.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so easily distracted.

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete